حسابداری و مالی::
شبکه مترجمین ایران
تطمیع كردن، رشوه، رشوه دادن، بدكند
offered money for a favor:
He went to jail for trying to bribe the policeman.
corrupt by money:
We will bribe her to let us in to the show,, verb
It is illegal to bribe an official.
money for favor:
The policeman took a bribe.
noun VERB + BRIBE give sb, offer (sb), pay sb He admitted paying bribes to police officers. | accept, take PREP. in ~s He paid out millions of dollars in bribes. | ~ of a bribe of £200
Oxford Collocations Dictionary
offer somebody a bribe
• Some sportsmen have been offered bribes to perform badly.
accept/take a bribe
• Any officials who accept bribes will face criminal charges.
give somebody a bribe
• They issued passports to people who gave them bribes.
pay a bribe
• It was claimed that the company paid bribes to win the contract.
bribe + NOUN
• The mayor is accused of accepting bribe money.